Lifeline Personal Emergency Response
Winchester Medical Center, in partnership with Philips Electronics, offers
a state-of-the-art personal emergency response service called Lifeline.
- An easy-to-use personal help system designed to reduce risks of living alone
- For anyone with balance or medical issues causing a risk of falling
- Peace of mind knowing help is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
at the push of a button through a dedicated national response center
- Tailored to your specific needs including fall detection and mobile service
- Multiple subscriber option for couples that both want Lifeline
For more information, call Winchester Medical Center Volunteer Services/Lifeline
Begin the Conversation
A medical alert device can give you peace of mind and your parent reliable
access to help when needed. Here's how to begin the conversation.