Valley Health Chaplaincy Services
The stained glass window found in the All Faiths Chapel at Winchester Medical
Center was created by local artist, Sallie Ebert.
Valley Health Chaplaincy Services provides spiritual and emotional care
for patients, their families, and hospital staff. The chaplains are clinical
professionals who have special training to care for hospitalized patients
of all faith traditions, or no faith tradition.
- You may feel lonely, confused, upset, afraid, or sad—we can offer
emotional and spiritual support.
- We listen if you want to talk.
- We support you during grief or loss.
- We support you when you’re facing healthcare decisions.
- We are confidential and nonjudgmental.
- We minister to people of all religions and cultures.
- We pray with you, if you wish.
- We can arrange for the sacraments.
- You don’t have to be a member of a church or faith community to see
How do I request a Chaplain?
Ask any staff member to page 1000 for a chaplain, 24 hours a day.
Winchester Medical Center: 540-536-8181
Warren Memorial Hospital: 540-636-0276