The most advanced mammogram technology is available at all six Valley Health
Hospital Imaging locations.
- Screening mammograms are a fully covered benefit with most insurance plans.
Check your coverage!
$99 self-pay fee available, details are listed below
$99 Mammograms for Uninsured Patients
For patients without insurance, all Valley Health Hospital locations offer
reduced-rate mammograms. Regular mammograms will be available for uninsured
patients for a reduced fee of $99.00. Uninsured patients also have the
option to add
3D images for the additional fee of $95.
To schedule your mammogram, call one of our six hospital imaging locations:
- Hampshire Memorial Hospital: 304-822-4929
- Page Memorial Hospital: 540-743-8057
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital: 540-459-1207
- War Memorial Hospital: 855-724-3384
- Warren Memorial Hospital: 540-636-0250
- Winchester Medical Center, Diagnostic Center: 855-724-3384