The most advanced mammogram technology is available at all six Valley Health
Hospital Imaging locations.
- Screening mammograms are a fully covered benefit with most insurance plans.
Check your coverage!
$99 self-pay fee available, details are listed below
- No physician order needed for a screening mammogram for women over age
40. (Must be one full year since your last mammogram)
Mammo Mondays for Uninsured Patients
For patients without insurance, all Valley Health Hospital locations offer
reduced-rate mammograms every Monday. Regular mammograms will be available
for uninsured patients for a reduced fee of $99.00. Uninsured patients
also have the option to add
3D images for the additional fee of $95.
To schedule your mammogram, call one of our six hospital imaging locations:
- Hampshire Memorial Hospital: 304-822-4929
- Page Memorial Hospital: 540-743-8057
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital: 540-459-1207
- War Memorial Hospital: 855-724-3384
- Warren Memorial Hospital: 540-636-0250
- Winchester Medical Center, Diagnostic Center: 855-724-3384