CT & PET Scan Services
Valley Health is proud to offer CT scans at all of our imaging locations.
A CT scan can be used to visualize nearly all parts of the body and may
be ordered by your provider to:
- Diagnose muscle and bone disorders
- Pinpoint the location of a tumor, infection or blood clot
- Guide procedures such as surgery, biopsy and radiation therapy
- Detect and monitor diseases
- Detect internal injuries and internal bleeding*
CT Scans require a physician’s order. To schedule a CT Scan, please
PET scanning is available at Winchester Medical Center. Our brand new,
state-of-the-art PET/CT unit offers superior image quality and improved
climate control. To schedule a PET/CT scan, please call 855-724-3384.
*Information provided by the American College of Radiology