CT & PET Scan Services
Valley Health is proud to offer CT scans at all of our imaging locations.
A CT scan can be used to visualize nearly all parts of the body and may
be ordered by your provider to:
- Diagnose muscle and bone disorders
- Pinpoint the location of a tumor, infection or blood clot
- Guide procedures such as surgery, biopsy and radiation therapy
- Detect and monitor diseases
- Detect internal injuries and internal bleeding*
CT Scans require a physician’s order and can be scheduled at the
Valley Health hospital imaging center closest to you. Call one of our
imaging locations for more information.
- Hampshire Memorial Hospital: 304-822-4929
- Page Memorial Hospital: 540-743-8057
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital: 540-459-1207
- War Memorial Hospital: 855-724-3384
- Warren Memorial Hospital: 540-636-0250
- Winchester Medical Center, Diagnostic Center: 855-724-3384
PET scanning is available at Winchester Medical Center. Our brand new,
state-of-the-art PET/CT unit offers superior image quality and improved
climate control. To schedule a PET/CT scan, call 540-536-3184.
*Information provided by the American College of Radiology