An estimated 20 to 30 million Americans are at risk for various vascular
diseases, including stroke, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), carotid
artery disease and aortic aneurysms. Valley Health has been leading the
fight against vascular disease for more than 30 years. With state-of-the-art
imaging diagnostics and both open and minimally-invasive surgical treatment
options, our team of vascular surgeons is able to provide interventions
for the full spectrum of circulatory disorders.
Valley Health Vascular Surgeons work directly with our patients to determine the best course of treatment
to fit their condition and return them to good health as quickly as possible.
We provide the following:
- Advanced aortic repair
- Peripheral arterial disease management
- Acute limb salvage program
- Diagnostic angiography
- Catheter-based interventions and surgical reconstruction
- Dialysis access
- Renal and visceral vascular disease management
- Carotid disease treatment (surgical and endovascular)
- Extremity venous disease management
- Treatment of peripheral arterial aneurysm
- Minimally invasive treatment of varicose and spider veins
For more information on any of our treatment options please call 540-536-6721 or visit
Valley Health Vascular Surgeons.