Inpatient Behavioral Health Services
Each patient’s treatment is individualized to meet patient needs
and set appropriate expectations for treatment. Valley Health advocates
for the community approach to care by collaborating with mental health
and social services agencies, substance abuse programs, and other providers
to ensure a seamless continuation of care for the patient.
Intake and assessment
Our intake services are directed by experienced psychiatric professionals
who quickly respond to crisis calls or questions. The team can provide
assessments for hospitalization or provide referral information.
General adult (18+) and Senior adult (55+) Inpatient Services
Our facility provides comprehensive, acute, short-term assessment and treatment
of psychiatric disorders with or without co-morbid identified substance abuse.
Inpatient Services Include:
- Individual Psychiatric Assessment
- Individual Therapy
- Medication Management
- Anxiety & Depression Management
- Grief Counseling
- Assessment & Treatment of Emotional Trauma
- Family & Group Modalities of Therapy
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to us today at
(540) 536-8152. Our address is 1890 Amherst St., Winchester, VA 22601.