Since before it opened in 1951 Warren Memorial Hospital has relied on community support. Today, through the Warren Memorial Hospital Foundation, donations, bequests, and gifts to honor or remember someone special are vital to purchasing new equipment, enhancing existing services, and building or expanding facilities to meet the community’s health care needs for years to come.
In 2008, the WMH Foundation:
- Granted Healthy Families Warren County $5,000 to create and deliver Prenatal Education Packets to expectant parents to increase the chances for healthy babies.
- Committed $50,000 towards the enhancement of the Women’s Care Center infant abduction security system.
- Fully funded the Community CPR Day that provides CPR training to the general public at no cost and supplies training kits so that families can share in the education.
- Fully funded a portable, full-size keyboard to be used throughout the hospital and Lynn Care Center to enhance the patient and residents’ experience.
- Provides an annual $5,000 healthcare scholarship to a graduating high school student that is a Warren County resident.