Since before it opened in 1951, Warren Memorial Hospital has relied on community support. Today, through the Warren Memorial Hospital Foundation, donations, bequests, and gifts to honor or remember someone special are vital to purchasing new equipment, enhancing existing services, and building or expanding facilities to meet the community’s health care needs for years to come.
Warren Memorial Hospital Foundation Accomplishments:
Where can I make a difference?
- Granted Healthy Families Warren County $5,000 to create and deliver Prenatal Education Packets to expectant parents to increase the chances for healthy babies.
- Fully funded a $50,000 bedside ultrasound unit to enhance our quality of care in the Emergency Department
- Made a substantial financial commitment to Warren Memorial’s efforts to implement the Planetree model of patient-centered care, including the creation of a gathering room, kitchen and dining room for use by patients and families.
- Provided financial assistance for the development of Planetree University, a staff education program to help employees transform the way our patients experience health care, and funded audiovisual equipment for the Planetree conference room.
- Helped to provide artwork, aquariums, aviaries, plants, and music and audio systems to make Lynn Care Center, the hospital’s long-term care facility completed in 2003, a true home for the residents who live there.
- Provides an annual $5,000 healthcare scholarship to a graduating high school student that is a Warren County resident
- Where it’s needed most
- Community Fund Education & Scholarships
- Emergency Care Services
- Lynn Care Center
- Staff Emergency Fund
- Women’s Care Center
Gifts to the foundation are investments in the future of health care in Front Royal and Warren County. For more information, please contact the Director of Development, Niki Wilson at (540) 636-0363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.