To Inspire Hope, Lift Spirits and Foster Healing
The Winchester Medical Center and the WMC Foundation have embarked on a campaign to build the first free-standing cancer center
to be located in the Winchester community. This 46,000 square foot facility will unite all the various cancer services, equipment and physicians under one roof and will offer the finest in cancer care. This center will cost over $33.5 Million to build, BUT charitable gifts must be raised if the center is to be built. Click here
to learn more.
One of the most rewarding aspects of giving to the Winchester Medical Center Foundation is that your gift helps our hospital enhance the services and programs provided to our patients and community. Gifts may be designated to any area in which you have a personal interest. Undesignated gifts will be used in the area of greatest need to enhance services and programs, advance medical technology, and provide continuing education for our staff in the latest techniques and procedures. You may be asking why the Winchester Medical Center Foundation asks for gifts? Our goals for fundraising are two-fold:
we generate gifts to fund medical treatment, education and health outreach programs to support our community. These programs and efforts include:
- The treatment and care for cancer and heart & vascular patients.
- Caring for premature babies (especially those in our NICU).
- Compassionate Care for indigent patients and staff with emergency needs.
- Funding community outreach programs to include Camp Super Kids (for asthmatic children), the annual safety fair, and community CPR programs.
- Scholarships for students who are seeking a medical career and book fund for WMC staff who are advancing their education.
- Support of community outreach efforts to include the Compassionate Care Program and other efforts supported by WMC.
, through our annual campaign we hope to cultivate and develop long-term relationships with major gift and planned giving donors who through their giving can make a significant and long lasting impact on the health of our community.