For over 30 years, Winchester Medical Center has provided advanced cardiovascular care to area residents. Our team of cardiovascular experts offers a variety of programs and services that can help you make positive changes and better manage conditions that impact cardiovascular health.
We offer comprehensive cardiovascular services including:
Resources for Patients
- Anticoagulation Clinic - Outpatient services to monitor and manage the medication(s) that you take to prevent blood clots.
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation - A medically supervised program to help heart patients recover quickly and improve their overall physical and mental functioning.
- Congestive Heart Failure Clinic - Specialized nurses, pharmacists, dietitians and other healthcare professionals who, together with your physician, can assist you in the management of heart failure.
- CPR Anytime – A program teaching the core skills needed to administer CPR for adults and infants.
- Enhanced External Counter-pulsation (EECP®) Therapy - treatment for patients who have persistent angina symptoms and have been unsuccessful with other treatment methods.
- HeartAware Risk Assessment - A free, on-line risk assessment to find out if you are at risk for developing heart disease.
- Heart Attack Risk Program - Screenings to identify risk factors for heart attack and vascular diseases.
- Living with Heart Disease - Free classes for patients and families on topics including how the heart works, cardiac medications, heart healthy exercises, heart failure and medications.
- Mended Hearts - A support group for heart surgery patients, their families and caregivers.
- Mended Little Hearts – A support program for parents of children with heart defects and heart disease.
- Non-invasive diagnostic cardiology services - At the first sign of heart disease physicians can order test to “see” the heart and its function without having to enter the body.
Could not load the specified physician.