For over 30 years, Winchester Medical Center has provided advanced cardiovascular care to area residents. Our team of cardiovascular experts offers a variety of programs and services that can help you make positive changes and better manage conditions that impact cardiovascular health.
We offer comprehensive cardiovascular services including:
Resources for Patients
- Anticoagulation Clinic - Outpatient services to monitor and manage the medication(s) that you take to prevent blood clots.
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation - A medically supervised program to help heart patients recover quickly and improve their overall physical and mental functioning.
- Congestive Heart Failure Clinic - Specialized nurses, pharmacists, dietitians and other healthcare professionals who, together with your physician, can assist you in the management of heart failure.
- CPR Anytime – A program teaching the core skills needed to administer CPR for adults and infants.
- Enhanced External Counter-pulsation (EECP®) Therapy - treatment for patients who have persistent angina symptoms and have been unsuccessful with other treatment methods.
- Heart Attack Risk Program - Screenings to identify risk factors for heart attack and vascular diseases.
- Living with Heart Disease - Free classes for patients and families on topics including how the heart works, cardiac medications, heart healthy exercises, heart failure and medications.
- Mended Hearts - A support group for heart surgery patients, their families and caregivers.
- Mended Little Hearts – A support program for parents of children with heart defects and heart disease.
- Non-invasive diagnostic cardiology services - At the first sign of heart disease physicians can order test to “see” the heart and its function without having to enter the body.
Philip O'Donnell, MD
Medical College of Virginia
Medical College of Virginia, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Clinical Interests
non-invasive cardiology, echocardiography/transesophageal echo, nuclear cardiology, cardiac rehabilitation, pacemaker therapy
The Cardiovascular Group at Selma
104 Selma Drive
Winchester, Virginia 22601
Accepting Patients: No
- Contact Info