MyChart is a free, easy, and secure way to view portions of your personal health information and communicate with members of your Valley Health healthcare team. Now, no matter where you are, at home, at work, or on the road, you can securely and conveniently use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
With MyChart, you can:
Signing Up for a MyChart Account
- Access and review test results, no more waiting for a phone call or letter
- Request appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Send a secure email message to your doctor’s office at anytime
- Keep track of allergies, immunizations and medications
- View details of upcoming or past appointments
- Receive automated reminders for such important health screenings as mammograms or blood pressure checks
- Update personal information
- Pay bills online (available fall 2014)
If you have received healthcare services at any Valley Health hospital (if you were admitted to the hospital, received treatment in the Emergency Department, or had outpatient procedures, such as lab work or x-rays), or at any of Valley Health’s three Urgent Cares (Front Royal, Martinsburg, WV, or Winchester), or from any Valley Physician Enterprise practice
, portions of your medical record can be found in MyChart.
Patients who are inpatients at any Valley Health hospital; a patient at any of our three Urgent Cares; or have an office visit at a Valley Physician Enterprise practice, receive an After Visit Summary (AVS) that has an activation code to create a MyChart account. Click on the Activate New Account quick link button on the right-hand side of this page to create your account.
Patients who do not have an activation code may still create a new MyChart account by calling 1-855-694-6682 for assistance.
Valley Health and Inova
Valley Health and Inova Health System have formed an alliance to bring you MyChart, a shared electronic database and record. Whether you receive your patient care through a Valley Health or an Inova Health System provider, you will have access to your healthcare information through this one, secure patient portal.