Visiting Hours - Flu Safety
To help protect our patients from influenza exposure, visiting hours are
restricted to 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 6 - 8 p.m. daily.
- No visitors with flu-like symptoms (cough and fever) permitted
- Visitors who have not received the flu vaccine will be asked to wear a mask
- No visitors under the age of 18
- Visitors limited to two persons at a time
- A single 24/7 visitor (significant other, parent, or direct caregiver)
- with a patient at all times
- Visitors may be issued masks or other protective clothing for use when visiting
Please check with the staff before visiting a patient in the
Intensive Care Unit.
For information on a patient’s room number, please call 540-636-0300.
To call a patient room directly, dial 540-636-0+room #.
Meals and Snacks
The cafeteria at Warren Memorial Hospital is open to the public for breakfast
from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Monday through Friday only. Lunch is served from
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
on weekends. Family members who wish to eat with a patient can request
guest trays, available for a fee, by contacting the nurse in charge on
the patient’s unit at least one hour prior to mealtime.
Vending machines, located in the cafeteria, are available 24 hours a day.
Gift Shop: 540-636-0240
Patient Representative: 540-636-0399
Volunteer Services: 540-636-0398
Health Information Management: 540-636-0419
Patient Rooms: 540-636- 0+ room #