Back to Document
If your friend or loved one went into cardiac arrest would you know how to perform life-saving CPR? Family & Friends CPR Anytime™ is a program that teaches the core skills needed to administer CPR to adults and infants.
Family & Friends CPR Anytime™
will teach you and your family what you should do if an adult goes into sudden cardiac arrest. The skills can be learned anywhere using the Family and Friends CPR Anytime™ kit, the kit contains everything needed to learn basic CPR, and is a great way for the entire family to learn CPR at home. This kit does not provide certification in CPR.
Each Family & Friends CPR Anytime™ kit contains:
• A personal, inflatable CPR manikin — “Mini Anne”
• CPR Anytime™ skills practice DVD
• An American Heart Association CPR for Family and Friends Booklet
• Accessories for the program
The Infant CPR Anytime™
program is a self-directed learning program teaching families, friends, and others who care for infants the core skills of infant CPR and relief of choking.
Each Infant CPR Anytime™ kit contains:
• Personal, inflatable Mini Baby™ CPR learning manikin
• Infant CPR Skills Practice DVD
• Fold-out Quick Reference Guides (2-sizes)
• Other program accessories Valley Health offers
Family & Friends CPR Anytime™ at the following locations:
• Shenandoah Memorial in Woodstock, VA
• Warren Memorial in Front Royal, VA
• Winchester Medical Center in Winchester, VA
For more information about Family & Friends CPR Anytime™ and Infant CPR Anytime™ call 540-536-2254.
Don’t be afraid. Your actions can only help.