Visiting Hours - Flu Safety
To help protect our patients from influenza exposure, visiting hours are
restricted to 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 6 - 8 p.m. daily.
- No visitors with flu-like symptoms (cough and fever) permitted
- Visitors who have not received the flu vaccine will be asked to wear a mask
- No visitors under the age of 18
- Visitors limited to two persons at a time
- A single 24/7 visitor (significant other, parent, or direct caregiver)
- with a patient at all times
- Visitors may be issued masks or other protective clothing for use when visiting
To call a patient’s room, please call (540) 743-4561.
Meals & Snacks
Daily 8:00 am – 6:00pm
Breakfast 8:00am – 9:30am
Lunch 11:15am – 1:00pm
Dinner 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Eat in or orders to go!
Vending machines are available 24 hours a day.
Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Balloon Bouquet, Fresh Flower Arrangements, Cards, Jewelry and seasonal items!
PMH Auxiliary Special Jewelry and Book Sales during the year!