Emergency Services in Virginia & Beyond
Emergency Care at Page Memorial Hospital
Emergency services are available at all six Valley Health hospitals throughout
Virginia and West Virginia. Our centers are dedicated to providing patients
with the immediate and experienced treatment they need in the moment.
Our triage nurses quickly assess your condition and ensure that you are
seen as soon as you need to be.
Our 24-hour emergency services are available at the following hospitals:
- Hampshire Memorial Hospital
- Page Memorial Hospital
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
- War Memorial Hospital
- Warren Memorial Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center
Vital Things to Remember for Emergency Treatment
- The idea of emergency care is to address the needs of those who need it
fastest. Those who are acutely ill and injured are always seen first,
regardless of their “place” in “line.”
- For the sake of speed and space, the number of visitors in the emergency
treatment area is tightly controlled.
- If anything changes regarding your conditions or if a family member has
concerns, the ER triage nurse should be notified.
For Minor Emergencies
Roughly 40 percent of emergency room visits are for injuries that are not
necessarily emergencies, such as sprains, small cuts, flu symptoms, and
minor fractures. To help address these needs while making time for the
most severely injured patients, Valley Health offers Urgent Care locations
in Front Royal, Winchester and Martinsburg. Learn more about
Valley Health Urgent Care.