Warren Memorial Hospital Fitness Services provides a medically based approach
to fitness which is unlike most fitness facilities. Our staff is highly
credentialed to provide safe, effective exercise for individuals of all
fitness levels, including those with any type of medical conditions. Our
members choose our facility to pursue their health and fitness goals in
a medically safe and monitored environment.
Our unique approach to fitness includes:
- Initial fitness assessment with a certified fitness specialist
- Equipment orientation
- Personal training and specialty programs
- Degreed and nationally certified personal trainers and fitness specialists
Our fitness gym provides:
- Cardiovascular equipment and training
- Resistance and strength equipment and training
- Group exercise classes for various fitness levels
- Attentive and supportive exercise professionals who monitor for safety
Specialized programs include:
Fit for Surgery - An 8 week pre-operative exercise program. Supervised
by certified exercise specialist, the program helps individuals improve
their fitness level and increase muscle strength before surgery, which
may result in a faster recovery.
New Steps for You - A 12-week program designed to help participants develop
a healthier lifestyle. The program includes exercise, wellness education,
personal training and massage therapy.
Steps towards the Cure - Cancer patients work with a certified exercise
physiologist to design an exercise program to increase strength, endurance
and functional mobility.
Cancer Support Group - Open to patients, families and caregivers. Meets from 4:30 - 6 p.m.
the second Thursday of every month (except for holidays.)