Visiting Hours - Flu Safety
To help protect our patients from influenza exposure, visiting hours are
restricted to 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 6 - 8 p.m. daily.
- No visitors with flu-like symptoms (cough and fever) permitted
- Visitors who have not received the flu vaccine will be asked to wear a mask
- No visitors under the age of 18
- Visitors limited to two persons at a time
- A single 24/7 visitor (significant other, parent, or direct caregiver)
- with a patient at all times
- Visitors may be issued masks or other protective clothing for use when visiting
To call a patient’s room, please call (304) 822-4561.
Meals & Snacks
Visitors may purchase meals and snacks in the hospital cafe from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Hot menu items and daily specials are offered during the following times:
- Breakfast: 7 to 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch: noon to 2 p.m.
Vending machines are available 24 hours a day and are located near the
hospital’s main lobby.