Subpage Banner Image

Patricia B Ross FNP

Physician Directory

Patricia B Ross, FNP

Primary Specialties
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Family Nurse Practitioner
4.9 out of 5 (307 Ratings, 50 comments)
About Our Survey

Valley Health Page Memorial Hospital Family and Internal Medicine


200 Memorial Drive
Luray, VA 22835
Get Directions

Phone (540) 743-8018

  • Office Information

    Primary Office

    Valley Health Page Memorial Hospital Family and Internal Medicine

    Address
    200 Memorial Drive
    Luray, VA 22835
    Get Directions

    Secondary Office

    Address
    Valley Health Page Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic
    135 Memorial Drive
    Luray, VA 22835
    Get Directions

  • 4.9 out of 5 (307 Ratings )

    Comments

    1-May-2017
    Highly recommend
    13-Apr-2017
    Mrs. Ross is the best! Never in a hurry, always considerate, and anxious to know more about your health. She explains easily to understand.
    13-Apr-2017
    She was very thorough
    3-Apr-2017
    This was a first visit with Patricia Ross. We discussed my health problems. I was completely satisfied with her ideas to help maintain my good health. I received a message from her about my blood tests on the same day. I feel I'm lucky to have her as my PCP.
    27-Mar-2017
    I highly recommend Patty Ross. She was vary attentive to my personal issues. She informed me that I had a 12% chance of having a hart atack in the next 10 yr.if I don't change my ways. I told her I had a 88% chance of living. She didn't like those odds. She said come back in 6 weeks and things better have changed or else. Bottom line she was concerned with my issues and 12% was to high.
    • 5
      47 Comments
    • 4
      3 Comments
    • 3
      0 Comments
    • 2
      0 Comments
    • 1
      0 Comments