Application Information & Benefits
Valley Pharmacy offers one community pharmacy resident positions. Applications
for the 2017-2018 year will be accepted beginning in fall 2016 using PhORCAS.
All applicants must register for The Match-ASHP Resident Matching Program
AND PreceGradsubmit an application through the PhORCAS website: http://www.ashp.org/phorcas.
The deadline for applications and all special requirements for acceptance
is January 6, 2017. Interested applicants should have a Pharm.D. degree,
be eligible for Virginia licensure and a Virginia intern license, and
submit the standardized application materials through PhORCAS.
Required Application Materials
- A letter of interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (one letter from a faculty member and one
letter from a clinical rotation)
Salary, Leave, and Benefits
Additional Compensation: Stipend to attend ASHP Midyear Meeting, Eastern
States Conference registration, dues for 2 professional organizations.
- Annual Paid Leave – 20 days annually (Does not include time spent
at business related meetings)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Various discounts on services (cafeteria, pharmacy, wellness services, etc.)
- Child Care available on campus (employee pays)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Laptop computer
- Office space at Valley Pharmacy
- Lab Coats provided